Welcome to the Handmade Podcast!
It’s a DR. WHO episode!
We’ll share what we’re working on, our own Dr. Who projects, and our favorite Dr. Who projects from around the web.
Works in Progress
- Hiro cardigan by Julia Farwell-Clay using Berroco Vintage
- Vanilla socks with Fish Lips Kiss Heel
- Monster Cowl and was inspired by SupaSteph’s Monster Cowl.
- Strawberry Project bag
Doctor Who Crafting supplies!
- I have a Pinterest board of Who Craft
- This amazing amigurumi pattern set of ALL of the Doctors + A TARDIS
- I am making Dr. Who kits! Yarn, project bag and stitch markers! See below to pre-order!
Doctor Projects we love
- This quilt of David Tennants face (and if you love pixelated quilts, check out this Ron Swanson quilt)
- This Tardis “cheater” quilt
- Dr. Who Quilt-along with different blocks
- Of course the Tom Baker scarf
Join our Ravelry group!
Subscribe via iTunes or YouTube
DR. WHO KITS!!!
I’m SO excited to be able to offer these kits! I love the yarn, the fabric, and stitch markers and I think you will too! I’m only making a small number of kits so pre-order yours now!
In each kit you will receive:
-1 skein of MistyDot yarn in the Gertie base of fingering weight 80/20 Merino nylon in the Tardis colorway
-One medium project bag using the fabric pictured below with a coordinating lining, an interior pocket, coordinating zipper, handle loop, accessory mini loop, and top stitching. You can see the size of the bag in Episode 1 at this point.
– One set of Dr. Who stitch markers that includes 15 charms with at least one with a lobster claw clasp and the rest with no-snag soldered rings.